Advanced technology has brought dental implants to the very forefront of modern dentistry, and now, our patients are able to reap the benefits from professionals like Bensalem Bucks Dental. Durable, versatile, and lifelike, implants can give you back a smile that’s full, functional, and completely confident. In fact, many people forget that their dental implants aren’t natural teeth after some time has passed. If you’ve been searching for a tooth replacement solution that creates truly exceptional results, look no further than Dentistry on Kirby for your reconstructive needs.
Warm, personalized care is always an important factor of treatment at our Houston dental office. Before any actual treatment begins, Dr. Chad Taylor will determine whether you’re a qualifying candidate for dental implants and then work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan that meets your needs. Dental implants can be used in a wide variety of reconstructive cases, whether you’re in need of a single tooth, multiple teeth, or a full denture, which we can anchor and stabilize effectively.
First, the implant (the new tooth root) is placed into the appropriate socket, where it will fuse with the jawbone in order to create a solid foundation for your restoration. This healing process can take anywhere from several weeks to a few months, depending on the type of implant used, your bone density, and your medical history. Then, abutments are added, which connect the implant to the new restoration, whether you’re receiving a single crown or a full set of customized dentures. Then, all that’s left is for your new smile to be completed!
- Keeping the smile healthy. Unlike other restorative options, dental implants replace the root of the tooth in addition to the crown, eliminating jawbone deterioration and stimulating new growth.
- Helping you retain the natural look of your face. As the jawbone deteriorates, it loses its density and firmness, causing your appearance to look “hunched” over time. Dental implants eliminate this issue and can even bring back years of youth to your face!
- Strength and durability. There is no slippage when it comes to implants, resulting in truly natural and worry-free experience.
- No frustrating rules or requirements following treatment. You won’t have to make any changes to your diet or oral hygiene routine to accommodate implants. You can live your life however you like!
- High success rate. Dental implants have a high track record of successful outcomes, and if cared for properly, they can last a lifetime.